Excel Spreadsheet for UK National Lottery, Lotto Bingo and Bonus Ball for social
UK National Lottery, Lotto Bingo and Bonus Ball Syndicate for work, club or pub.
Microsoft Excel fully automated National Lottery 'Lotto Bingo' and 'Bonus Ball' spreadsheet and Rules!
As an advanced and highly experienced Microsoft Excel user, I have put together this easy to use Lotto Bingo and Bonus Ball template.
This template has been developed and tested in Microsoft Excel 2007 – 2016, to help with running and setting up a work, club or pub lotto bingo and bonus ball game(s). You will receive the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet along with a full set of rules so you can get going right away.
You do not have to be an advanced excel user to use and adjust this template. This workbook has been specifically developed to not contain any macros.
There are only three cells to update (draw day, draw date and cost per entry to decide on). These changes will then automatically adjust and changed the whole workbook. You can also re-use this template as many times as you like. Apart from the three fields listed above the only thing left to fill in is the actual numbers from the National Lottery draw(s), you can choose to use one draw a week or both draws.
To summaries you will be receiving:
1) Easy to use and maintain lotto bingo and Bonus Ball template.
2) Every thing you need to get started including a full set of the rules.
3) Up to 35 members can take part at any one time in the Lotto Bingo. This can be extended please let me know before purchase.
4) Choose the draw day(s) to suite you. This can either be a Wednesday or Saturday or both.
5) NO MACROS.
6) Dynamic 'next payment due' and 'numbers remaining' these are updated once the Y/N have been completed.
7) A summary table to show members the current prize pot and estimated prize pot along with other key information.
All new versions are FREE.
Refunds are not available, as you will have received a digital item that cannot be returned.
IMPORTANT: You will need a Laptop/PC running a Windows operating system and a full version of Microsoft Excel 2007 onward installed to use this spreadsheet. This will not run using Open Office for example.
If you have any problems or questions please contact me via email or form below.