Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Employee / Staff - Skills Matrix or Versatility Matrix
As an advanced and highly experienced Microsoft Excel user, I have put together this easy to use universal skills matrix template.
This template has been developed and tested in Microsoft Excel 2007 – 2016 all the contents is in English, to accurately record your employee skills levels. The skill matrix is used to confirm the skill and knowledge, of your team members. A Skill matrix is great for planning personal development, highlighting skill gaps (key man dependencies) and team versatility. This is perfect for 1-1s to show improvements in developments.
You do not have to be an advanced excel user to use and adjust this template.
To summaries you will be receiving:
1) Easy to use and maintain skills matrix.
2) Enter up to 30 employees at one time. This can be extended upon request. Please check before purchasing.
3) Enter up to 50 skills, processes, knowledge etc. This can be extended upon request. Please check before purchasing.
4) Can be used to see key man dependencies and team versatility.
5) Macro included to time stamp when a skill has been updated. Perfect for seeing your employee progress.
6) Defined criteria with weightings.
All new versions are FREE.
Refunds are not available, as you will have received a digital item that cannot be returned.
IMPORTANT: You will need a Laptop/PC running a Windows operating system and a full version of Microsoft Excel 2007 onward installed to use this spreadsheet. This will not run using Open Office for example.
If you have any problems or questions please contact me via email or form below.